Basic RiderCourse 2 Skills Practice
A 5 hour riding session designed for riders wanting more practice on their own motorcycle. This is the riding portion only of the BRC2.
This course is for riders who already have basic skills. It is similar to the Basic RiderCourse except the speeds are higher and riders should be riding their own motorcycle. It is an excellent refresher and next step course to practice and renew basic riding skills.
Riders are highly encouraged to use their own street legal motorcycle (proof of insurance and registration will be checked) for this class. Practicing techniques of managing traction, stopping quickly, cornering and swerving on your own motorcycle is the best way to prepare for riding on the streets. If this is not possible, a training motorcycle may be rented for an additional $20.
Unsure if you are ready for this course? Start by taking our Basic RiderCourse and save on a bundle package!
- Successfully completed a Basic RiderCourse(BRC) -OR- Have sufficient on-road experience and skill to be able to perform basic maneuvering and handling skills such as maintaining balance, demonstrating smooth clutch-throttle control, brake usage and turning procedures.
- Complete a 2-hour eCourse. When you register for your course you will be given a link to gain access to the MSF online eCourse. The online portion must be completed no more than 30 days before your riding class.
- Must successfully achieve the objectives of Exercise 1, Control at Low Speed, and must successfully achieve the objectives of subsequent exercises to continue.
What to Bring:
- Food/beverages for breaks and lunch
- Pen/pencil for classroom sessions
What you MUST Wear:
- Long-sleeve shirt or jacket
- Long pants (heavy denim or riding pants recommended. No flare.)
- Over-the-ankle boots (sturdy, not canvas)
- Eye protection (goggles, eye or sunglasses)
- Full-finger gloves (leather preferred)
- Proper riding gear recommended for all of the above
If you have any special medical requirements or any other special considerations, please contact CMA. Click here for more information.
We provide a full refund for cancelation and you can reschedule up to 48 hours before the start of your class. There is a $75 fee if you fail to contact us prior to 48 hours before the start of your class to cancel or reschedule.