Advanced RiderCourse (ARC)
This class is taught at a different location.
A one day hands-on course. Riders must use their own motorcycles. You must already have a valid motorcycle license and your bike must be licensed, insured (with proof of insurance) and street worthy.
The Advanced RiderCourse is designed for experienced riders of all types of bikes, including scooters. The ARC uses techniques developed by sportbike riders both on and off the track.
The ARC is the public version of the Military SportBike RiderCourse (MSRC), and may be taken by riders using any type of motorcycle. It is a one-day course consisting of approximately 4 hours of classroom activities and 4 hours of riding activities.
Unsure if you are ready for this course? Start by taking our Basic RiderCourse and/or the Basic RiderCourse 2 and save on a bundle package!
You will learn:
- High Speed Maneuvering
- Quick Swerving / Avoidance Techniques
- Counter Steering
- Traction Control
- Emergency Braking for Curves and Slippery Surfaces
- Learn how to stop dragging expensive parts in turns!
What to Bring:
- Food/beverages for breaks and lunch
- Pen/pencil for classroom sessions
What you MUST Wear:
- Long-sleeve shirt or jacket
- Long pants (heavy denim or riding pants recommended. No flare.)
- Over-the-ankle boots (sturdy, not canvas)
- Eye protection (goggles, eye or sunglasses)
- Full-finger gloves (leather preferred)
- Proper riding gear recommended for all of the above
No matter how long you have been riding, this course will challenge your skills!
Because of the high level of traction required, riding activities will NOT be conducted if the riding surface is wet. The classroom activities will be conducted and the riding portion rescheduled for another time.
If you have any special medical requirements or any other special considerations, please contact CMA. Click here for more information.
We provide a full refund for cancelation and you can reschedule up to 48 hours before the start of your class. There is a $75 fee if you fail to contact us prior to 48 hours before the start of your class to cancel or reschedule.